There’s only so much room on a resume to put down past work experience and personal projects. Here, you’ll find summaries followed by detailed descriptions of work I have done.
Each summary has of the type of project (personal/professional), length of the project, technologies used, and the outcome. The details go over the nitty-gritty of how I completed it, some challenges I ran into, and what I learned. The date on each entry refers to the approximate time I finished the project or, if the project is ongoing, the project up to that point.
- April 2, 2020 From an AWS hosted Software-as-a-Service to an On-Premise Appliance
- April 2, 2020 Keeping AMIs Updated
- December 15, 2019 Adding Skip Dates to a Jenkins Deployment Pipeline
- October 5, 2019 Configuring My Home Media Server
- October 6, 2018 Setting Up Home Assistant
- August 4, 2018 Setting Up a Pi-Hole